N-Power are creative in the way they pass information to their Volunteers, they always make sure that whenever they share instructions or updates Volunteers code and understand them correctly. So they frequently come up with educative hash tags that help Volunteers understand a specific action or activity.
Below are some of the hash tags N-Power uses:
- N-Power uses the hash tag #NPowerNG when ever the are passsing general information about N-Power To Volunteer. its explain everything about N-Power Nigeria
- The hash tag #MuchMuch is used when ever beneficiaries who are making impact in their community are required to share their stories or testimonies on how N-Power has improve them and their community.
- The hash tag #ItTakesAVillage encourages beneficiaries to take action in their community, its an opportunity for N-Power Volunteers in the same community to do something for their community weekly or as often as the will like
- N-Power Uses the hash tag #AskYourQuestions when ever applicants or Beneficiaries are required to lay their complaints for solution
- The Captain N-Power hash tag #CaptainNpower is use to notify Existing Beneficiaries who are employed and are still earning from N-Power exit the programme before they get caught
- Hash tag #ExperienceNPowerNG is about N-Power inviting interested Existing beneficiaries who are selected visit and experience the behind the scenes operations of N-Power Situation Room.
- Hash tag #ServiceYourFutere simply explained the need for beneficiaries makes plans for their future using the opportunity given to them by N-Power to upgrade their selves, get familiar with the wide range of general business process which N-Power will equipped them with to prepare for career prospect.