THE GOVERNMENT OF KADUNA STATE KADUNA STATE UNIVERSAL BASIC EDUCATION BOARD (SUBEB) RECRUITMENT OF EDUCATION SECRETARIES
Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) wishes to invite applications from suitable and qualified candidates for the vacant positions of Education Secretaries in the 23 Local Government Education Authorities (LGEAs) in the State.
A. QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Candidates shall be serving officers not below GL. 14, and must possess the following:
- A degree in Education from any accredited, reputable Institution
- At least ten (10) years' teaching experience.
- Proven ability in sector planning, Human Resource Management and Organizational Development
- ICT compliance
- Registration with the Teachers' Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN)
The Education Secretary shall be responsible for the day-to-day administration of the affairs of the Local Government Education Authority (LGEA). In this role, the Education Secretary shall:
- Give quarterly reports to the Local Government Council Chairman and State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) on planned activities and administrative challenges related to Basic Education delivery.
- Ensure proper implementation of Education programmes and other Government policies.
- Ensure effective communication of Basic Education sector programme.
- Coordinate, initiate and collaborate with all stakeholders on education matters.
- Participate regularly at meetings with SUBEB.
- Ensure qualitative delivery of Basic Education programmes and policies.
C. CONDITIONS OF SERVICE:
As obtainable in the Kaduna State Civil Service. The appointment is for a period of Five (5) years and shall be eligible for re-appointment for another period of Five years, based on satisfactory performance.
D. METHOD OF APPLICATION:
NB: Successful applicants may be posted to any LGEA in the State.
Executive Chairman, SUBEB