The One Woman Mentorship program is a program that will expose and provide young women who are seeking professional development with the opportunity to intern and run a mentorship program with Sterling Bank.
As part of the mentorship experience, each person will be paired with an experienced and accomplished woman from various units in the bank. The mentees will have one-on-one scheduled sessions with their mentors.
Title: One woman mentorship
- To provide individualized professional development and career support.
- To provide young women with a chance to build a career in banking.
- To connect mentors and mentees in a long-Iasting relationship that would benefit them both.
- To enable mentees to self-manage their professional development within reputable and safe circle of women.
- To provide opportunities for mentors to contribute to the wellbeing of younger mentees.
- This program is for young women who have completed their first degree of study, and are interested in a Work Placement.
- Candidates must be between ages 18 25
- Must have graduated from a reputable university.
Closing date: 28th September 2018
How to apply:
Interested applicants should: