Agrostory Internship Program is a great launching point for beginning farmers with little or no previous experience in Agriculture.
The Internship Program is an entry-level, immersive program that combines hands-on training and skillsbased education in sustainable, reliable and profitable agriculture.
As an intern, you will live and train full-time on the farm, participating in on-the-farm training and learning in-depth skills from professionals. Interns are exposed to a vast pool of knowledge and expertise by engaging in the daily life of vibrant,agricultural communities.
PROGRAM TITLE: Farm Training Internship Programme.
HOUSING: Program participants will be provided with accommodation within the duration of their internship.
TRANSPORTATION: This will be taken care of by the intern. As monthly stipend will be paid to assist an intern.
WELFARE: Participants are to carter for their own welfare.
ELIGIBILITY: Candidates should be aged between 18 and 35 at the start of their internship (Len internship should start before the candidate 36).
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Able to receive positive direction and constructive criticism
- Organization and time management skills Interest in learning agronomic practices
- Ability to work long hours if needed.
Are you looking to start a career in sustainable agriculture? Do you have a passion for Farming? ls food security your concern? Are you concerned about how healthy the food you eat is? Do you want to make money trading agro commodities? If YES! Then this is for you!
- The Internship Program begins between October 1 and October 18 and concludes typically between March 1 and March 18 with exact start and end dates to be determined by Agrostory.
LOCATION: Lagos, Kwara, Ondo, Oyo, Osun and Lufuwape Ogun
APPLICATION PROCESS (HOW TO APPLY)
https://agrostory.org/internship and click on the apply link to fill the application form.
CLOSING DATE:October 1, 2020. Apply early, as positions do fill during the application period.