There has been a lot of misconception and controversy about the #4500 grant tools by the FG. So I decided to create this to clarify issue before people change the statement to another thing entirely.
A member of our Facebook group Npower discussion group share That Some of us hastily made poorly informed choices of devices. Npower should kindly allow room for changes. Since we are entitled to #4500 worth of devices, they should allow us to reselect devices close or equal to that or pay us the surplus.
The fact of the matter is that nothing changes from the initial agreement signed before selecting your device. The #4500 grant by FG is the reason why some of us were able to select certain device without stipend deduction. However if you select a device that is above the grant then certain amount will be deducted from your stipend.
Below are Comparison of devices based on the amount charged for the device per month and the volunteers new salary after applying device grant of N4,500 per month:
1. Brian N-power iPad 1 N4,274.82; Stipend remains N30,000.00. this is free
2. Zinox Z-pad Tablet N2,949.96; Stipend remains N30,000.00. this is free
3. Afrione 2in1 N4,274.82; Stipend remains N30,000.00 this is free
4. Samsung Tab E N4,490.35; Stipend remains N30,000.00 this is free
5. SpeedStar Windows Tablet N5,885.94; Stipend will be N28,614.06. certain amount will be deducted
6. Tecno Pad N4,678.95; Stipend will be N29,821.05. Certain amount will be deducted
7. RLG Tablet N3,735.98; Stipend remains N30,000.00. this is free
8. Floss SIgnatures Tablet N2,927.73; Stipend remains N30,000.00. this is free
9. HP N6,699.58; Stipend will be N27,800.42. certain amount will be deducted