The Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (Brisin) Online test commence today the 25th of March and ends 1st of April 2019 and we thought it will be nice if we share the requirement and guide to writing BRISIN Online Exam. Below are information provided by Brisin and what you need to successfully write your test:
Congratulations on scaling through the 1st stage application process; we would like to inform you of the online Exam for the final-stage selection process for the 2018/2019 BRISIN job recruitment will commence from 25th March to 1st April, 2019.
1. Stable Internet connection
2. BRISIN Application No
3. Personal Details
4. NGN 500 Processing fee to be paid using a credit card ie ATM
Please use the link: https://test.brisin.ng
NB: the link above will only be active from 25th March to 1st April, 2019. Try to complete the online test within this time frame
Step by step guide to writing test
1. Go to the portal and login with your BRISIN Reg. Number or Email
2. Make payment of N500 with your card
3. Copy the TAC authentication code generated for you before clicking on "Take test now" or check your email for authentication code (Spam folder if not in Inbox) then Click on "take test now" and login with the authentication code generated for you.
4. Read Instructions and Accept the test Your questions should load in fewseconds.