Guaranty Trust Bank Plc is a foremost Financial Institution with business outlays spanning Anglophone and Francophone West Africa, East Africa and Europe. The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over N3.11 trillion and employs over 10,000 professionals in Nigeria, Cote D'Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, Sierra Leone, Tanzania and the United Kingdom.
Application are invited for:
Job Title: GTBank Tech Academy
Duration: 6 weeks
- Are you techy, a fresh graduate of Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or Statistics, and ready to change the world a code at a time? Then it's time to join the GTBank Tech Academy.
- At Guaranty Trust Bank plc, our mission is to build an enduring Proudly African and Truly International Institution that plays a fundamental role as a Platform for Enriching Lives by building strong, value adding relationships with our customers, stakeholders and the communities in which operate.
- Technology and innovation are at the core of what we do, and we have specially designed the Tech Academy to help you code your way to success.
- Graduates of the academy will get to work in the Information Technology, Data Analytics, FINTECH, Information Security, and Emerging Technologies departments of the Bank.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree from a reputable university in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or Statistics,
- Minimum of 5 O 'Level credits (including English and Mathematics)
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory
Closing date: 26th August 2019
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should: