The NADDC Automotive Design Challenge is an initiative of the National Automotive Design and Development Council (NADDC) that is aimed at the discovery and promotion of automotive design capabilities in Nigeria. The annual event would present relevant automotive challenges of the country and give opportunity for innovative Nigerians to express their talents in applicable design solutions.
Who can participate for the NADDC
The challenge is targeted at:
- Talented Nigerian artist (Arts, Environmental Design, Engineering courses etc) and the art aficionado.
- Freelance and artisanal artistes across Nigeria.
- The Challenge opens on 21st October 2019. All entries must be submitted on or before 5th December 2019.
- NADDC Automotive Design Challenge is open only to Nigerians, resident in Nigeria between the ages of 18 40years.
- Employees of NADDC, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, suppliers, agents, representatives, advertising, promotional or judging agencies and their immediate family members as well as those living in the same household, or persons working on this project are not eligible to participate.
- By participating you agree to be bound by the Rules and Procedures of this challenge and by the decisions of the NADDC Design Judges, whose decisions shall be final and binding in all respects. For the entries to be valid, participants must include personal information in the data/information forms provided and must fulfill all requirements in the rules and procedures as well as entry forms.
How to Enter The National Automotive Design and Development Council NADDC's Design Challenge
- All entries must be online
- Log on the NADDC Automotive Design Challenge Website: www.naddcdesignchallenge
- Click on the ‘How to Enter’ Button
- Fill out all the necessary information on the form
- Upload Design in any of the following formats: JPEG, PNG. etc.
- File size must not be more than500 kb.
- Incomplete entry forms are subject to disqualification.
- Falsification of information would lead to disqualification.