The Npower 2020 Recruitment Application is currently ongoing and we noticed that some applicants are finding it difficult to submit the online application due to common issues such as blank page pop up, unfunctional save button, and so on.
We noticed from your comments that some of you are having issues relating to the following:
1. Save and continue button: Leaving part of the online application form unfilled may disfunction the save and continue button. So if you experience an issue such as this, check to see that all your information is filled with No required space left. If the issue persis refreshes the page.
2. Document upload size issue: Make sure that your documents size are not more than 5MB before upload. If they do, make sure you resize the document to meet the upload requirement.
3. Application Email confirmation not received: Some of you are complaining that you don't get the confirmation email after submitting your application. If you are yet to receive the confirmation email, simply exercise some patient it will come. Make sure you check your email spam.
4. Npower portal authentic application link: The authentic application link is http://npower.fmhds.gov.ng
5. Please note that NO Ministry/NPower Official will call you to request for your details. Do not give your details over the phone to anyone, input them on any link, and share them with strangers. Do not also make payments to anyone. Application is FREE
6. Best browser To use: Use Firefox or Chrome browser for your application to avoid error
7. Data Connection: Make sure that you use a strong data connection to access the portal
8. Conducive application time: You can apply at any time but the best hour to apply is by 2am - 4am early morning
The Npower application portal is still opened and No closing date has been specified.