Google To Publishers - Switch From Western Union To Other Available Payment Method. Western Union will no longer be available when Choosing your form of payment.
As of August 10, 2020, you will no longer be able to select Western Union as a new form of payment. Google recommend that publishers currently using Western Union switch to another available payment method before payments through Western Union stop in early 2021.
According to Google, we will inform current users in advance as to when Western Union can no longer be used to receive payments in their country. When your earnings reach the payment method selection threshold, you can select your form of payment.
Depending on your payment address, the following payment options may be available to you:
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- EFT via Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) . Rapida
- Wire Transfer.
How to set up your form of payment:
1. Sign in E to your AdSense account.
2. Click Payments.
3. Click Manage payment methods.
4. Click Add payment method.
5. In the "Add a payment method" section, enter your bank account information.
6. If you want this to be your primary form of payment, select the Set as primary payment method checkbox.
7. Click Save.