Increment Of Npower Beneficiaries To 5M Is Fake - FMHDS

Increment Of Npower Beneficiaries To 5M Is Fake - FMHDS

The Ministry of Humanitarian affairs has denied the News circulating online that President Muhammadu Buhari ordered the humanitarian Ministry to increase Npower Beneficiaries from 1million to 5million as reported by punch newspaper.

...

You may want to also read NPF Fixed November 22 2021 For Shortlisted Applicants Medical Screening

According to the news, Humanitarian Affairs Minister, Sadiya Farouq, said that President Buhari directed her ministry to accommodate more N-Power beneficiaries, adding that Batch-C of the scheme, which admitted over one million persons, had been inaugurated.

The news also stated that she disclosed this at the handing over of feeding utensils by the humanitarian ministry to beneficiaries of the National Home-Grown School Feeding Programme, another NSIP scheme, in Nasarawa State.

You may want to check out Npower Knowledge North Central Gets Training Tools Delivery In Camp

In her remarks at the event, she said this is in line with President Muhammadu Buhari’s directives for the expansion of the programme to accommodate an additional five million beneficiaries.

However, prospective applicants of the Npower Programme who are yet to benefit from the Programme took the news as a good development not knowing that it was a fake news.

The news came after a new set of volunteers were recruited into the Npower Programme as batch C. N-Power is a youth empowerment scheme of the Federal Government under the National Social Investment Programme that provides a platform for skills acquisition and development for hundreds of thousands of beneficiaries.

Post a Comment

0 Comments