SPECIAL DSSC ENLISTMENT
1. The NAF is enlisting graduates and post-graduates for training as Direct Short Service Cadets.
2. All applicants must be Nigerians, not less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
Applicants should be between 22 and 30 years by 31 December 2017 (22-35 for Consultants).
3. Interested applicants must possess Bachelor’s Degree with second class Upper division or HND with Upper credit in the following fields:
B Ed in Mathematics, English, Guidance & Counselling (Female), Physics, Chemistry and Computer Science. BSc/BA in Electrical/Electronic Engineering (IT Specialist), Peace & Conflict Resolution, Sociology, Psychology and Physical and Health Education; Medical Doctors (Consultants, Medical officers and Dental Officers), BSc Nursing (Any other qualification in Nursing field such as ICU, A&E, Theater, Ophthalmic and Anesthetic will be an added advantage.
Candidate must have current Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria license.)
4. CANDIDATES WITHOUT ANY OF THE ABOVE LISTED QUALIFICATIONS ARE NOT TO APPLY.
5. Interested applicants are to apply free of charge online at www.airforce.mail.ng
6. Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion of application online:
a. Local Government Indigeneship Form.
b. Attestation form.
c. Acknowledgment Form.
d. Serving Military personnel are to note that documents listed in a – c above are not applicable to them, however the special attestation form is to be filled by their current Unit Commander.
7. Online Registration Starts on 18 May 2017 and closes on 15 June 2017.
8. Zonal Enlistment Exercise will hold from 1-8 July 2017.
9. Multiple online applications will be disqualified.
10. NAF online Registration and all other enlistment processes are free of charge and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
11. The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph of the signee. The signee is also to endorse his name and signature on the back of his passport photograph and that of the applicant.
12. For further information see the instruction page on the website or call the following support lines: 09064145533, 08043440802 and 08053440802 or e-mail: [email protected] Click any image for a larger version