The Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA) is a Nigeria Ministry that administer the Federal Capital Territory, centered on Abuja.
It is headed by a Minister appointed by the President, assisted by a permanent Secretary, who is a Career Civil servant.
The Federal Capital Territory Administration was created by president Olusegun Obasanjo on December 31, 2004 following the scrapping of the Ministry of the federal capital Territory (MFCT)
Applications are invited from suitable qualified candidates for employment in the capacity below:
Job title: Higher stock verifier
Grade level: 08
- HND in Business Studies
- Membership of the institute of purchasing and supply
- At least one year post qualification cognate experience
- Applicants should not be less than 18 years and not more than 50 years
- Applicant must be computer literate with competence in Microsoft word. PowerPoint and Excel.
- Be certified by an authorized health care provider to be medically fit for Government service
- Possess a testimonial of good conduct from last employer or if not previously employed from the last School or college attended.
Application Closing date: 14th July, 2017How to apply:
Interested and Qualified Candidate should forward their applications together with copies of the following documents:
- Detailed Curriculum vitae and recent passport photograph
- Relevant credentials including birth, first school leaving certificate, WAEC/NECO, OND/HND, NYSC etc
- Testimonial of good conduct from last employer or if not employed from last school of college attended.
All applicants should be submitted to:The Manager
Human Resources Manager
Area 1Garki Abuja