Are you a student or a fresh graduate between the ages of 16-25? Smart, ambitious and ready to experience life in the business world? You may just be the #FCMBFlexxtern we are looking for!
To enter The Contest, applicant must be at least 16 years old at the time of entry
Contestants must be a student or fresh graduate of any of the following courses.
- Business administration
- Mass communication
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Banking and Finance
- Literary Studies
FCMB’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and binding on all participants.
FCMB does not assume responsibility for accommodation, transportation or logistics at any point during The Contest.
Prizes won during The Contest are not transferable to another person.
The prizes won cannot be exchangeable for cash.
The Contest deadlines including entry submission and voting deadlines are as indicated on different banners and promotional materials.
Vetting of educational credentials will be carried out at any time during the contest. Any contestant discovered to have submitted falsified documents or certificates will be immediately disqualified.
FCMB reserves the right use all creative assets including participant pictures, videos, graphics and other material related to The Contest in promotion of its Flexx product.By entering this competition, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- FCMB excludes itself from all losses, expenses or damages that may be suffered or incurred by any of the Contestants as a result of entering into the contest, except such losses, expenses or damages are attributable to FCMB’s negligence or misconduct.
- Entry into The Contest shall be strictly through the #FCMBFlexxtern 2
- Only Flexx account holders are eligible to participate in The Contest. Any entry discovered to have been submitted by a non-Flexx account holder will be immediately disqualified at whatever point during The Contest this discovery is made.
- Entry submission closes on October 22nd, 2017.
- The Contest is a one stage process
- Contestants will be required to create a 45-second YouTube video of themselves to the contest site, explaining why they should be hired as “The Flexxtern”. The YouTube link will be submitted upon registration on The Contest site.
- Entry into the contest begins on 2nd October, 2017 and closes on the 22nd October, 2017.
- Create a 45-second YouTube Video with the hashtag #FCMBFlexxtern explaining why you should be hired as "The Flexxtern"
- Register and submit your YouTube link, you'll receive an email to verify your entry.
- Once verified, share the link to your entry and invite your friends to vote for you (public voting accounts for 40% of the scores)