For the benefit of those who applied for YouWin connect and has been asking for the next step to take, read the update below to stay informed about the next stage.
- Registration application and selection:\
Aspiring entrepreneurs will be invited to apply/ register for participation via the online registration portal.
Application will be reviewed and 55,500 successful applicants will be shortlisted for the online training. The shortlisted applicants list is already out, if you have not checked for your name yet, simply view how to check for your name here.
- Online training (accelerator phase1) :
55,500 successful participant will receive tailored generic online training in various aspects of entrepreneurship and business such as nodules in business planning ( access to finance, access to marketers, competitiveness, business statement and mind- set change) at the end of this state 5,000 successful candidates will qualify for tailored Master class face to face training.
- Master class training (Accelerator phase ll) 5,000 successful participants will received ( industry specific) master class face to face training which is categorized based on cluster and held in various cluster hubs across the country.
- .information and communication technology (ICT)
- Agriculture/Agro processing
- Manufacturing and Retail
Email will be sent to all selected applicants by youwin for the online training. Stay tuned
All participant will receive certification on completion of the training and will be required to submit a business plan for area where business requires improvement.