Lagos State Ministry of Wealth Creation & Employment in collaboration with the Betti-Okuboyejo Foundation Calls for application for the programme below:
Title: Six-month Garment Technician Sustainable development Programme
. The programme is a 6month tuition free training for young individuals in the art of garment making and design.
. The programme is entirely non residential and candidates will be responsible for their accommodation through out the programme.
Objectives of the Programme
- Train and equip youths with employable and entrepreneurial skills in Garment Making.
- Impact the economic growth of the country by developing individuals with the skills to improve their independence and that of their community.
- To promote education, skills acquisition, creativity, leadership and entrepreneurial skills of young individuals. This in turn creates wealth and financial independence.
- Garment design and production o Basics in business of fashion . Managing Accounts/finances
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 30 years & must have obtained a minimum of WAEC/SSCE/GCE Pass
Application Closing Date 30th November, 2017.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a written test and interview.
. Dates will be communicated via the addresses/phone numbers provided in the application