NAPTIN Stands for National power training institute of Nigeria. The federal ministry of power under the leadership of former Hon minister of power Dr. Lanre babalola established NAPTIN in 2009 as the official trainer of the power sector, this was aimed at closing the skill gab and meeting up with training requirements of the power sector.
Various training program and course are schedule to take place in NAPTIN training centres all year round. Avail yourself the rare opportunity of being trained as a professional in the power sectors.
How to apply
Interested applicants can visit the apply link below to view list of upcoming training program/ course schedule for more details on how to apply for NAPTIN training course.
Tips on How to Apply for NAPTIN Training Course
- To apply for a NAPTIN training you must have an account with the NAPTIN portal
- If you already have a portal account, sign into the portal by clicking the apply link below
- Once you have successfully logged in, go to the training advert page within your portal user space.
- Filter out all open/ available training course locate your course(s) of desire.
- From the action button menu,click on the apply for training link.
Note: for private course you will need the application token number from your sponsor or NAPTIN in order to be able to apply.
For further enquiries please contact the NAPTIN support via email on [email protected]comClick here to apply