The Niger Delta Basin Development Authority (NDBDA). under the Federal Ministry of Water Resources welcomes applications from qualified individuals from the catchment areas of Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta States.
In the spirit of federal character representation, applicants from other states of the federation are also enjoined to apply for the following positions listed below in Rivers State:
1.) Asst. Agric Superintendent I
2.) Graduate Executive Offlcer (Acct)
3.) Graduate Agric. Engineer II
4.) Irrigation Officer II
5.) Fisheries Superintendent II
6.) Livestock Officer II
7.) Veterinary Officer II
8.) Engineer II
9.) Scientific Officer II
10.) Surveyor II
11.) Programme Analyst
12.) Graduate Accountant ll
13.) Graduate Commercial Officer II
14.) Graduate Agric. Engineer
15.) Agric. Officer
16.) Graduate Agric. Superintendent
17.) Irrigation Officer II
18.) Scientiflc Officer I
19.) Fisheries Officer I
20.) Livestock Officer I
21.) Veterinary Officer I
22.) Graduate Surveyor I
23.) Programme Analyst I
24.) Graduate Quantity Surveyor I
25.) Lab. Technician
25.) Lab. Technician
26.) Graduate Environmental Officerl
27.) Graduate Commercial Officer I
28.) Senior Accountant
29.) Senior Veterinary Officer
30.) Senior Fisheries Officer
31.) Senior Scientific Officer
31.) Senlor Scientiflc Officer
32.) Senior Irrigatlon Officer
33.) Senior Agric. Officer
34.) Principal Quantity Surveyor
35.) Principal Lab. Technician
Educational and Professional Qualifications
Applicants must possess the following basic qualifications with relevant cognate professional experience in the various fields of specialization:
- Basic certification in the various discipline.
- Professional qualification in the relevant bodies i.e ICAN, ANAN, COREN, MNSE. MLSCN, N83. N08, NIQS, CSN.
- NYSC Discharge or exemption certificate.
- Other relevant certificates.
- Applicants should not be more than 40 years of age.
- Salary would be paid on salary grade levels as specified in consolidated public service Salary structure (CONPSS).
Application Closing Date 21 st December, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants are required to submit a handwritten application with details of their Curriculum Vitae and Photocopies of the following:
- First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC).
- West African School Certificate (WAEC/NECO).
- University degree and other Professional certificates.
- NYSC certificate or exemption certificate.
- LGA identification certificate.
- Birth certificate or Age declaration.
All application should be addressed to:
Niger Delta Basin Development Authority (NDBDA),
No. 21 Azikiwe Road,
Port Harcourt, Rivers State.