According to Npower, The Physical Verification stage is the process of physically verifying the Age, Gender, Residential Address and LGA, Academic Qualification, and NYSC completion of applicants.
Physical Verification will commence on Monday, December 4th and end Friday, December 15th, 2017 across Nigeria. In the week of the 4th, States will have different start dates. For example, State A may start on Monday and State B will start on Wednesday. The important thing to note is that all states will commence physical verification in the week of the 4th
Additional things to note
1. Your Physical Verification Center is your Residential Local Government Area Secretariat.
2. You are NOT required to go along with your BVN slip for physical verification.
3. Follow instructions at the center. Be orderly. Be courteous.
4. Everything stated here and in the image below apply to 2016 applicants who are on the waiting list. These applicants have already received an SMS that they are on the list.
5. Do NOT use information from blogs or unofficial N-Power Channels. Use information shared on official NPower pages.
6. Follow the instructions carefully
If you are unclear about what is on the image, see detail clarity below.
Below are what you need for physical verification:
1: Document that shows Date of Birth
- Birth Certificate, Baptismal Card, Afiidavit of Age Declaration, VaIid Photo ID (9.9 National Identity Card, Bio Data Page of International Passport, Voters Card)
2: Proof of Address of Residence
- National Identity Card (ID); or
- Utility Bill (e.g. PHCN, Water, Waste, etc); or
- Voters Card; or
- General knowledge of local area
3: Document that shows your academic qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree, Statement of Result or transcript
- OND certificate, statement of result or transcript; or
- HND certificate, statement of result or transcript; or
- NCE Certificate, statement of result, or transcript
- The certificate that corresponds with qualifications specified in application.
4: NYSC Document
- NYSC certmcate of discharge; or
- NYSC exemption documentt