United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa's leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African counties and 3 global fnancial centres: London. Paris and New York From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan African provider of financial services With over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch paints globally.
In 2005, UBA was born through one of the biggest mergers on the African continent capital markets with the business combination With Standard Trust Bank (STB) Plc. From the merger UBA has emerged as a Pan-African provides a full range of solutions and services that span the full value chain from retail to corporate. UBA is also the acclaimed leader in electronic payments in the sub-region.
UBA Is a publicly quoted company listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) and has a well diversified shareholder base.
We are recruiting Digitally Savvy and self-motivated interns for all our branches across Nigeria. Jain us today by applying through our career site.
Job title: Intern
Industry: Banking/Finance & Investment
Job location: Nigeria
Successful candidates‘ focus Will be on all the Banks digital banking products and their responsibilities will include the following:
- Customer enrollment on Banks digital products
- First-level support
- lssue reporting and tracking on Group Response Portal
- B sc (PreNYSC) in any discipline with a minimum of 2nd class lower
- Must be able to speak English and any other local language prominent the branch location.
- Must possess a smart phone and also savvy to perform this function
- Ability to speak multiple languages Will be considered as an added advantage
Closing date: 23 February, 2018
How to apply:
Interested applicants should: