Fidelity Bank Plc began operations in 1988 as Fidelity Union Merchant Bank Limited. By 1990, it had distinguished itself as the fastest growing merchant bank in the country. However, to leverage the emerging opportunities in the commercial and consumer end of financial services in Nigeria, in 1999, it converted to commercial banking and changed its name to Fidelity Bank Plc. It became a universal bank in February 2001, with a license to offer the entire spectrum of commercial, consumer, corporate and investment banking services.
Job ID: #000002
Job Title: Digital Lab. Trainees
Specialization: Information Technology
Posted Date: 28, Feb 2018
Application Deadline: 10, Mar 2018
Interested candidates must be 26 years old or less, with a First degree (First or Second class division) and must have completed the NYSC programme.
We are looking for young innovative minds to support and drive the bank's digital revolution.
- C#, Asp.net, Angular JS, Mobile Development, CSS, HTMLS, Json, JQuery/AJAX, Coldfusion
- Network Administration, Oracle DB/MSSqI, Linux/Unix OS
- Artificial Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation, Data Analytics, Chat Bots, Open Banking, Conversational Banking
- Excellent organization skills & time management skills
- Excellent written & oral communication
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and assume responsibility
- Show talent, ambition and character
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should apply here=>https://goo.gl/58Swh1