Kaduna State University has established a school of Continuing Education that will provide opportunity for Degree Programmes on part-time basis. The approved Programmes for 5 year Parttime Degrees are as follows:
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Criminology
- B.Sc. Economies
- B.Sc. Geography
- B.Sc. International Relations
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Sociology
- A minimum UTME Score of 170 in the JAMB (2017) examinations with the appropriate combinations regardless of institution of institution of first choice.
- 5 relevant O. Level credit passes (Including English and Mathematics) obtained in not more than 2 sitting, from any approved examination bodies.
- Are expected to be mature candidates aged not least 25 years as at January, 2017
Possess recognized Advanced Level qualifications in areas relevant to the Programmes. Such qualifications include:
- General Certificate of Education (GCE), 'A' Level, Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) certificate (with minimum of 6 points), National Diploma (ND), Nigerian Certificate in Education (NCE), and any other equivalent and relevant qualification
- Possess relevant 0' Level credit passes (Including English and Mathematics) obtained in not more than 2 sittings from any approved examination bodies.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should log into Kaduna State University School of Continuing Education Portal via http://www.sce.kasu.edu.ng and follow the procedure below:
- Begin your application by creating a Profile
- Check your E-mail for your user-name and Password;
- Continue your registration by login in with your profile details; and Fill the application forms
1. The University will not enter into correspondence with any candidate on its decision.
2. Candidates offered provisional admission will be required to produce the originals of their credentials at the point of registration
3. Admission Form is FREE
4. Candidates are expected to pay the sum of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) as screening fee.