UAC of Nigeria P/c is a leading private sector enterprise with active participation in the development of the country since 1879. UAC’s operations span the animal feeds, packaged foods, real estate, paints and logistics sectors of the economy. We are committed to building and developing our people towards realizing their full potential.
The UAC PRE-EMPLOYMENT SCHEME is for highly motivated and dynamic Master’s Degree holders from local and foreign institutions, who have potentials to emerge as future business leaders.
The scheme which is a 6 months to 1 year internship program offered the interns a focused and personalized development through:
- Structured classroom training
- Exposure to a feel of a career in any of the company’s various business functional areas
- Career Counseling
- Project assignments
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
CANDIDATES WHO ARE:
- Master’s degree holders from foreign and local institutions who are yet to gain employment
- Master’s degree holders from foreign and local institutions who have a minimum of 6 months period before they go for national service
- Candidate should not be more than 25 years old by 31st December, 2018
(A) WASC/GCE ’O’ Level or equivalent with at least credit in five subjects, including English and Mathematics, at one sitting.
(B) Bachelor's Degree (Second Class Honors), HND (Upper Credit).
(C) Master’s Degree In addition, applicants must be able to demonstrate a combination of analytical skills, practical creativity, entrepreneurial drive and clarity of purpose.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should: