As part of the Kaduna State Government's plans to foster a booming Digital Economy, the State in partnership with the World Bank and the Rockefeller Foundation presents ”Click-On Kaduna in Partnership with Digital Naija”. The program’s flagship project is an E-lance Training Workshop which will be held in Kaduna State and comprises of three day long trainings on the 10th,11th and 12th of July 2018.
The objective of the workshops is to prepare 900 market ready participants to access job opportunities in the Virtual Economy. We are also targeting at least 50% participation by women.
The program will target 18-40 year old mid high level digital savvy participants from Kaduna, Kano & Plateau states with daily sessions for each of the identified skill sets i.e. Business Skills (for example marketing, business, sales, and translation)
- in day 1, IT Skills (including app developers and web developers)
- in day 2; and, Creative Industries Skills (such as animators, after-effects artists, graphic designers, illustrators, and writers)
- in day 3, Each day is a stand-alone session and each participant is typically assigned a day based on their CV and the interest they show in their application.
Participants will learn how to identify, negotiate, execute and receive payment for jobs on leading E-lance platforms both locally and internationally.
There will also be a Job Fair component at the event that will allow participants to network with and learn more from the Elance platforms on how to best position themselves to earn incomes from the Virtual Economy.
We are currently taking applications for the workshops. It’s a simple three step process to fill the form and come one step closer to earning incomes from the comfort of their homes. Please advise applicants to:
1. Use the "Click-On Kaduna in partnership with Digital Naija" CV TEMPLATE will ensure that candidates cover all the relevant items before uploading their CV: Click here to view and read the CV template and Instructions
2. Click here and use this template to fill out their CV.
3. And then Click here to fill out the form and upload their CV from step 2.
Kindly note that the deadline for accepting applications is midnight on 22nd June 2018. Please share this great opportunity widely with your networks. We strongly encourage women to apply.
For more information and updates: Open here