We stated yesterday that we are going to teach some interested Npower Volunteers how to become a freelancer and start earning with their devices. Some of you indicated interest and we have decided to compile tutorial for you to learn and take your first step to become a freelancer. We are going to email a copy of this tutorial to some of you that drop your email earlier on our first post.
There are lots of freelance websites online where you can work from the comfort of your home, but we are going to share one top, easy to use freelance website which is called "Upwork".
Upwork is a great place to find more clients, and to run and grow your own freelance business. You will enjoy the following benefits when you start with Upwork:
With Upwork, you have the freedom and flexibility to control when, where, and how you work. Each project includes an online workspace shared by you and your client, allowing you to:
- Send and receive files. Deliver digital assets in a secure environment.
- Share feedback in real-time. Use Upwork Messages to communicate via text, chat, or video with your clients. Get paid on time
- All projects include Upwork Payment Protection helping ensure that you get paid for all work successfully completed through the freelancing website.
- All invoices and payments happen through Upwork. Count on a simple and streamlined process.
- Hourly and fixed-price projects. For hourly work, submit timesheets through Upwork. For fixed-price jobs, set milestones and funds are released via Upwork escrow features.
- Multiple payment options.
- Choose a payment method that works best for you, from the direct deposit or PayPal to wire transfer and more.
How will I get paid by my clients?
All payments are made securely through our licensed escrow service. Receive funds via whatever payment methods work best for you: Direct Deposit, PayPal, Wire Transfer, Local Funds Transfer (LFT), Payoneer, Skrill
Simply Click Here to read the short tutorial. After you have gone through the tutorial, then you can go to www.upwork.com to signup and create a profile and then search for jobs in your skill related area, submit a proposal and when you get picked to do a job, you get paid after performing the job.
For those of you that have article writing skills, you can either register on Upwork to search for jobs or request for us to design a professional blog for you and in less than three days we will design a blog for you to start your freelance blogging business and guide you on how to monetize your blog.
Feel free to comment below if you need more assistants.