Have you been trying to check your blog subscribers email list on feedburner and don't know how too? Well don't worry! On this article, I will show you how to do that.
Feedburner provides custom RSS feeds and management tools to bloggers, podcasters and other web-based content publishers. As a blogger, you can use feedburner to find out how many people have subscribed to your feeds and with what service and program they subscribed.
Below is how you can check your blog subscribers on feedburner:
1. Simply login to your feedburner account at www.feedburner.google.com to see you feeds list
2. Click on the feed tittle you want to check
3. Next step is to click on publicize
4. Then click on email subscriptions
5. Scroll down the page you will see "View Subscribe details", click on it all your blog subscribers both the active and the unverified will display.
For bloggers who are yet to add subscription link on their blog, I suggests you should do that because adding a subscription link on your blog will help you deliver fresh blog updates automatically to your subscribers email inbox and that will increase your blog traffic.