Hausa, lgbo, Yoruba, Nigerian Pidgin Personalized Internet Assessor (Part time, Work from Home, Independent Contractor) at Lionbridge Technologies Inc.
Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: LIOX) is a leading provider of globalization and testing services. Lionbridge has a global network of more than 200,000 resources focused on translation and localization services across 100+ countries. To
learn more visit http://www.lionbridge.com.
1. Hausa Personalized Internet Assessor Nigeria
2. Igbo Personalized Internet Assessor Nigeria
3. Nigeria Pidgin Personalized Internet Assessor Nigeria
4. Yoruba Personalized Internet Assessor Nigeria
Contract Type: Contract Working
Please Note: We are unable to offer more than one Personalized Internet Assessor position per IP address.
What does the job involve?
In this job you will be reviewing online search results in order to improve their content and quality. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on content found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used. Another aspect of this role will involve reviewing the Hausa language used in the search results by examining grammar, tone and cultural relevance.
Through this work you will be making a valuable contribution by expressing your opinion on the quality and content of what is currently out there on the web. You will play a part in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world using both your PC and required Smartphone device.
Who is suitable for this job?
We are currently seeking dynamic and creative people who have a strong interest in social media, specifically those who are an active daily user of Gmail. We also require suitable candidates to own & use a smartphone Android or iPhone and have a familiarity with other forms of social media and Google products You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours for this role are up to 20 hours per week depending on task availability. We are currently seeking people who have a specific smartphone device (Android 4.1 or higher or iPhone 48 or higher) to complete tasks‘
What are the main requirements for the job?
- You must be fluent in written and verbal English and in language you are applying for.
- You must be living in Nigeria for the last 5 consecutive years
- You must own and use a Smartphone (Android V4.1 or higher or iPhone V4S or higher) to complete tasks.
- The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a Smartphone
- Gmail must be your primary email account
- Active daily user of Gmail and other forms of social media.
- . You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in Nigeria
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
- Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
Closing date: 10th October 2018
How to apply:
Interested applicants should click on the position you are interested in below and apply: