As a brand with Africa as the center of its business operations, UBA strongly believes in Africa and Its people with emphasis on being global We are driving the renaissance of the African economy through innovation in Banking, having successfully bum a strong domestic and international brand with foot pints In 20 African counties, London, Paris and New York.
Our strong presence on the African continent is deliberate and it reflects our love for diversity and multicultural system. We have about 15,000 multilingual, ethnically varying and highly diverse people who reflect the richness, multiplicity and uniqueness of the twenty (20) African countries we operate.
Here at USA, each person's contribution is valued and is important to the overall vision of the company. Your career growth is of utmost Importance to us, that's why you deserve more than a job. You deserve a tribe. Working in UBA admits you into our tribe. You will do the work that you love, one that matters to you and will be involved in cross functional projects across all our geographies. You become a part of the culture built and nurtured on values, resilience and dedication, a culture that make us a role model for African businesses.
Job title: Graduate Trainee
Reference #: GTLAGOO1
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Finance & Investment
- Are you a graduate? completed NYSC and below 27 years?
- Are you Iooking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
- If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
- There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe. Join us now!!
- Minimun Educational level B.Sc. in any related discipline
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills
Closing date: 31st October 2018
How to apply:
Interested and qualify applicants should: