Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.Job Description
- Are you insatiably curious? Do you collaborate well with others, knowing that better solutions come from working together? Are you motivated every day to empower others to achieve more through technology and innovation?
- If yes our Intern Program is designed for you.
- Even the greatest were once beginners. Internship at Microsoft is looking for committed people with initiative and drive.
- Our applicants should have a genuine passion for technology, analytical thinking, interest towards communication skills and team projects.
- Passion is the common ingredient among our colleagues, and if you’ve got it, then whatever your particular skills are, we'll find the perfect home for them!
Microsoft Intern Program
- Our Intern Program offers you the opportunity to join Microsoft on a real job role in various job families. On top of your role, you’ll have the chance to join our dynamic community of international interns, enabling you to build a global network of contacts and to gain exposure to real Microsoft business activities and leaders in the world!
- Our technology helps to empower customers through you. These positions give you the opportunity to have an impact on both internal and external customers.
- You are the kind of person who can't help but inspire people with the power and potential of technology.
- You're hardwired to share with them how a program or new piece of hardware can improve their lives or businesses.
- Here, you can use your gift to become a trusted client advisor, supporting our customers and keeping our company growing in more than 100 countries around the world.
Microsoft Intern Program Experience
- To ensure you are having the best out of your internship; a full experience has been designed especially for you to nourish your talent and sharpen your capability. Additional to the On the Job Experience you will witness; you will have opportunity to enjoy the following highlights:
- On-boarding day
- Manager one-to-ones
- Regular performance reviews
- Personal Development Program
- Mentorship program
- Organized Intern community events
- Access to latest Microsoft technology and solutions
- Pursuing or within one year of graduation from undergraduate studies
- Pursuing a full-time Bachelor's or Master’s degree in computer majors or related fields
- Well-developed communication, presentation as well as analytical and problem-solving skills
- Negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Passion for People 8L Technology, Customer relations and Sales
- Fluency in English Language
- Available to start on 1st of March 2019
- Online Application
- Application Screening
- HR interview
- Technical/Business Interview
Benefits and Perks
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Industry leading healthcare
- Giving programs
- lemg programs
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should