British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries. We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange. British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice whether it's our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it's what's driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multi-billion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
BAT is recruiting for:
Job Title: Global Graduate Finance
Job Number: 16046
Function: Finance Level: Graduate
Appointment Type: PermanentJob Description:
- British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for Global Graduates to join our Finance team in Nigeria
- A global leader with more than 200 brands in over 200 markets; we bring together the world’s brightest minds, that's why we value uniqueness.
- If you're driven, passionate, ambitious and courageous, our Global Graduate Programme will help you achieve your potential.
- Our Global Graduate Programme (Finance) enables you develop exceptional commercial skills, equipping you with a deep understanding of the dynamics of the market you operate in.
- It offers you the opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, network with graduates from around the world and strengthen yc skills, through participation in our Global Academy and with the support of your dedicated Coach and mentor
- This is a real job from day one. One in a tough and fast-paced environment that will stretch you 1 you'll progress from graduate to manager in 12 months!
- Are you a recent university graduate within the last 3 years, with a high-performance academic minimum of Second Class Upper division or equivalent?
- Have you completed your National Youth Service (NYSC)?
- Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English?
- Are you ambitious, resilient and more proactive than others when it comes to learning new things?
An inspiring journey awaits you here at BAT Nigeria. The question is; Are you up to the challenge?
Show what you're made of... Join our 2019 Global Graduate Programme
Closing date: not statedHow to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should
Click here to apply