Dataville Research LLC is a consortiu E global development professionals anc policy think-tank with head office in Abuja, Nigeria and field offices in Jos, Lagos, Maiduguri, Nairobi, Johannesburg and New Delhi.
We work with a wide range of clients, including national governments, regional organizations, bilateral and multilateral donors, private corporations and philanthropies.
Title: Remote Internship In International Development (Cohort 8)
Who Should Apply:
- Volunteers and entry-level professionals in the humanitarian and development sector from developing and developed countries.
- Young graduates wanting to break into the international development sector.
- Individuals with a technical background interested in improving their knowledge and skills.
- Individuals with no technical background interested in exploring careers in global development.
- Postgraduate students from the Global South.
- Gain extensive knowledge of global development delivered by experienced practitioners.
- Become proficient in development research techniques from a practical point of view.
- Confirms mastery of skillset and industry principles and best practices.
- Boost your career confidence and expand your professional network.
- Receive the IDR authorized certificate of graduate internship endorsed by the Society for International Development Washington, DC Chapter.
- Mentorship for recent graduates willing to enter the development sector and transitioning professionals.
Closing date: 17th March 2019
How to apply:
Interested applicants should