Dufil Prima Foods Plc, one the fast growing FMCG companies in Nigeria, is in need of young graduates to join its Graduate Management Trainee scheme as detailed below:
Position: Sales Partner Graduate Management Trainee
1) Responsible for meeting targets set for the products assigned to him/her,
2) Responsible for maintaining a healthy relationship with distributors and addressing distributors' service issues,
3) Responsible for creating new customers,
4) Responsible for leading a team of secondary sales force and ensuring they are motivated to meet the targets,
5) Responsible for tracking competition activities,
6) Responsible for giving feedback to the marketing team to ensure a smooth sales performance.
- Minimum of BSc/Btech First Class in Marketing; Mass Communication; Social Sciences (Business Administration, Economics, Sociology, etc); Information & Media Studies;
- Not more than 26 years old as at December 31st 2019. -Must have completed NYSC by March 2019.
- Experience: not necessary
- Scope: Must be ready to work in any part of the Country after the scheme.
Application closing date: 25th March, 2019.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should: