KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firms with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors ofthe economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
Application are invited for:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020
Location: Lagos Nigeria
Service Line: Graduate/Campus
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full Time
Eligible candidates must:
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 0' level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree. Please note that 0ND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school (For Law graduates only).
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
Closing date: Not stated
How to apply:
Interested applicants should:
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU HAVE TAKEN THE KPMG APTITUDE TEST/ KPMG BUSINESS AWARENESS TEST BEFORE. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.