Some of you has been asking questions to know where to find the link to register on the IBM DNA by following links on the NPower Portal to start learning and earning badges, we have compiled this info to help you understand where to find the IBM learning contents links in the NPVN portal for you to register and get started with the competition.
The N-Power IBM Jumpstart competition is one of the best thing that will happen to beneficiaries of the Npower programme even when the fact remain that few will make it to the final and win the grand prize, by participating in the competition alone will enable volunteers learn free things that they will have to pay huge amount of money if they were to learn else where.
Follow the process bellow carefully to access the IBM DNA Links and start learning:
- Login to your NPVN Profile and click the Menu button as seen in the image below, a list of pages will pop up, click the IBM Jumpstart, it will take you to a new page where you will see details about the competition, read the content to understand what the competition is all about.
Below the IBM Jumpstart Introduction page you will find the following learning contents links:
- Introduction To Cloud by IBM
- Introduction to internet of things (IOT) by IBM
- Introduction to data science and analytics by IBM
- Introduction to blockchain by IBM
- Introduction to cybersecurity by IBM
- Introduction to coding by IBM
- Introduction to artificial intelligence with AI accelerate research
When you click on the learning content, it will lead you to the IBM Digital Nation Africa Portal to register and Start Learning and Earning Badges. see image below:
Note the following
1. The IBM N-Power Competition is open to all N-Power graduate component (N-Power Health, Agro and Teach)
2. Beneficiaries must be registered on the IBM Digital Nation Africa platforms
3. Beneficiaries in the first and second batch of the N-Power programme can participate in the programme
4. Choose someone in your category to pair with for the competition
We believe that N-power will still give detail update about the competition so stay tuned and don't forget to follow N-power on their official social media channels