N-Power have released an update regarding N-Creative beneficiaries Training Registration Process which is schedule to commence on Friday the 5th July 2019. Read the update below:
According to N-Power, the N-Power creative training will hold in Edo State from the 5th July to 2nd August 2019. Beneficiaries should Kindly come along with the following for the registration process:
- Original copy of WAEC result and 2 photocopies.
- Original copy of birth certificate or declaration of age and 2 photocopies.
- A health report to show fitness to participate in the programme.
- A valid form of identification (National ID card, Voters card, Drivers Licence or International Passport) and photocopies.
- 5 passport photographs.
- Your BVN slip.
Training will hold at two campuses:
- Benson Idahosa University,Legacy Campus, Benin-Sapele Road, Okha, Benin City Edo State
- Negbenebor international School: 5, Redemption Drive, Off Ugbor Road,Limit Road,GRA, Benin City,Edo State.
Kindly check the SMS and email sent to you to confirm which campus you were assigned. In addition, please come with the following:
- Padlock for boxes and personal belonging.
- At least two bed sheets and pillow cases.
- Toiletries (Bathing soap, detergent, tissue paper, sanitary pads, tooth paste, tooth brush).
- Mosquito net (optional).
- Plastic cups
Please note that upon completion of the registration process, beneficiaries will be in the training facility for the period of the training exercise. Beneficiaries are NOT permitted to come with any metal object or cutlery, boiling rings or electrical appliances. Any of these will be confiscated at the gate.
The N-Power Creative team is looking forward to receiving you on Friday, the 5th of July, 2019 by 10am.