United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa's leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Application are invited for:
UBA Entry Level Recruitment
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Banking/Finance & Investment
- Have you completed your 0ND degree and below 27 years?
- Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
- If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts to be part of the UBA tribe
- There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe. Join us now!!
Minimum Educational level: OND. in any related discipline
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- eSeIling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills
Closing date: 30th September 2019
How to apply:
Interested applicants should: