Oyo State Post Primary Schools Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) was established by Oyo State Law of 1992 as an offshoot of Defunct Central Schools Board (CSB) to oversee the Recruitment and Management of Human Resource of Post Primary Schools in Oyo State. The Commission is directly responsible to the Executive Governor of the State through its Executive Chairman.
Application is invited from Oyo State indegienes and residents for the TESCOM teatears and non teachers recruitment
Application closing date: 24th February 2020
How to apply:
Interested applicants are advised to Download application forms from this weblink: https://t.co/XRmQKyF7vN
visit any of the 6 Zonal office of TESCOM in Oyo State or the TESCOM Headquarters, Secretariat Ibadan to obtain a copy of the form.
Applicants are also advised to come along with a valid Local Government Identification card: this applies to both indigenes and non-indigenes of #Oyostate
Application forms are available from 12th 24th February, 2020 after which there will be a Computerbased test for all applicants.
All completed forms must be submitted to TESCOM Zonal Offices on or before February 24, 2020.
Completed application forms should be put in the brown envelope, labelled with your name, phone number, the subject selected and submitted to any of the TESCOM Zonal offices or the TESCOM Headquarters, Secretariat lbadan listed below at no cost.
Listed below are the addresses of the six zonal TESCOM office in Oyo State:
1. Ibadan zone 1: L.I.E office, Leaf road, Opposite NTC Building.
2. Ibadan zone 2: Bishop Philips Academy, lwo road.
3. Oyo zone: TESCOM zonal office, directly opposite Bishop Ajayi Crowther University main gate.
4. quomosho zone: TESCOM zonal office, Atenda, Ogbomosho.
5. Saki zone: TESCOM zonal office, Old Teachers Building, DTC College, Saki.
6. Eruwa zone: TESCOM office, Local Government Quarters, Eruwa.