INEC Recruitment 2020: The Independent National Electoral Commission(INEC) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for employment to the position of Registration Area Officers (RAOs) on Grade Levels 07 and 08 in the Local Government} Areas (LGAs) across the Country and experienced Professionals on Grade Levels 09 - 14. Apply at www.inecrecruitment.com
1. Professionals/Experienced hires- Grade Levels 09 -14.
2. Administrative Officer II (Registration Area Officer)- Grade Level 08
3. Executive Officer (Registration Area Officer)- Grade Level 07
REQUISITE QUALIFICATIONS BY CATEGORIES
i. PROFESSIONALS/EXPERIENCED HIRES GRADE LEVELS 09 14
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor's Degree or HND m Social Sciences, the Sciences or Humanities, Masters degree, Professional qualification chartered by legislation, NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate and post-qualification cognate experience is an added advantage.
ii. ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER ll (REGISTRATION AREA OFFICER) GRADE LEVEL 08
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor's Degree or HND in Social Sciences,Sciences or Humanities and NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
iii. EXECUTIVE OFFICER (REGISTRATION AREA OFFICER) GRADE LEVEL 07
- Applicants must National certificate in Education (NCE) or National diploma with a minimum of 2yrs post qualification cognate experience.
in addition an applicant must:
a. Must be a Nigerian Citizen
b. Present a Certificate of State of Origin Signed by the Chairman/ Secretary of his/her Local Government. A Certificate of endorsement by Liaison Officers is not acceptable
c. Be computer literate
d. Be Certified by Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Commission.
e. Not be above 35 years of age for the entry point and 45 years of age for the experienced hire.
JOB DESCRIPTION (PROFESSIONALS/EXPERIENCED HIRES)
- Work in designated Professional Departments of the Commission as may be assigned.
JOB DESCRIPTION (REGISTRATION AREA OFFICER)
a. General Data Management and maintenance of Polling Units records in respect of a given Registration Area
b. Compile and update Register/Records of voters in the Polling Units of the Registration Area
c. Issue Temporary/Permanent /Duplicate Voter Cards as approved by the Commission
d. Monitor Electoral Activities and other duties that may be assigned within the Registration Area
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All application are to be made online. Suitably qualified candidates should log on to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Portal www.inecrecruitment.com to complete the prescribed application form free Charge.
Only shortlisted candidates wil be Invited for the next Phase of the recruitment exercise.