The Nigerian Navy has announced the commencement of its 2020 recruitment exercise. The recruitment portal which opened today 11th March 2020 to receive application from interested and qualified applicants is slated to close on the 21st of April 2020.
Candidates are advised to read the following instructions thoroughly before completing the Nigerian Navy online Recruitment Form. Any incomplete or wrongly completed Form will be rejected and will not be processed according to the management.
1. Applicants must be citizen of Nigeria by birth.
2. Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years by 31 December 2020 for School Certificate holders and 18 – 26 years for those with higher qualifications such as Nurses, NCE, OND, drivers etc.
3. Applicants must not be married or have children.
4. Applicants must be free from any previous criminal conviction by a court of law.
5. Applicants with any of the following medical/physical challenges are NOT to apply: sight problem, ear problem, communicable diseases, mental problems, stammering, or any physical disability. Applicants who have tattoos are also not to apply.
6. Applicants must not be below the height of 1.69 meters for males and 1.650 meters for females.
7. Applicants are required to possess any of the following educational/Professional qualifications:
- West African School Certificate/Senior Secondary School Certificate (not more than 2 sittings and not older than 6 years from the date of application, also applicable to sub paragraphs b – e)
- General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level
- National Examination Council (NECO).
- National Business and Technical Examinations (NABTEB).
- WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guild.
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- Any other educational qualification equivalent to those mentioned above.
Applicants would be required to produce their primary school leaving certificate at the selection interview.
All applicants must indicate/provide their National Identification Number (NIN).
Application closing date: 21st April 2020
NOTE: Application Form is to be completed and submitted online. Any applicant suspected or confirmed to have impersonated, falsified, forged or presented false document(s) shall be disqualified from the recruitment exercise and handed over to the appropriate law enforcement agency for prosecution.
The date for the Recruitment Aptitude Test will be posted on the Nigerian Navy portal in due course.