First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria's largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services.
Application is invited in the following positions:
1.) Manager, Media & External Relations - (20000031)
- First degree in Mass Communication, Marketing or related discipline
- Legal background is an added advantage
- Minimum 12-15 years significant work experience to include a senior level at agency; Banking; Telecommunications sectors.
Professional membership of at least 2 (local and foreign) of the following
- Advertisers Practitioners Council of Nigeria (APCON),
- Nigeria Institute of Marketing (NIM);
- Nigeria Institute of Public Relations (NIPR)
- Chattered Institute of Marketing (CIM)UK
- Chattered Institute of Public Relations UK
2.) Relationship Manager, Capital Markets & Asset Managers - (2000003A)
- First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline preferably business related.
- Higher Degrees/Professional Certification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum experience: 3 years relevant experience
Closing date: not specified
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should: