The NALDA Volunteer programme provides opportunities for eligible Nigerians to contribute their volunteer actions, where suitable, to support the work of the NALDA pilot projects.
The Programme which will last 6 months will tactically organize broad-based volunteer services of eligible Nigerians to meet the targets of the three main projects of NALDA to guarantee food and nutrition security in Nigeria.
- Nationality: Must be Nigerians
- Education: Minimum of OND and other related qualifications
- Skills: Computer skills are desired, goal-oriented
- Must be dependable and punctual
- Must respect and maintain confidentiality of the organization
Closing date: not specified
How to apply:
Interested applicants should: