npower.org is now accepting applications for Fall 2020 from interested and qualified applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United State.
power US is committed to serving those who need us the most. See if you qualify for npower.org Tech Fundamentals program.
- Young Adults, 18-25 years of age, high school diploma or equivalent, legally authorized to work in the, US
- Military Veterans and Spouses over 21 years of age, currently serving or honorably discharged
- Spouse of a military veteran, Legally authorized to work in the US
How It Works:
At NPower, we believe that our work is not just about securing a job for our graduates but to foster a lifetime of learning and earning. Here’s what to expect when you apply today.
- Complete online application: After a short pre-screening questionnaire, complete the full application and someone from our team will call or email you directly.
- Attend a virtual info session: Attend a virtual open house and meet the staff and recent graduates before you enroll. it’s a great way to get answers to any of your questions.
- Participate in a virtual interview: Once you apply, you will be contacted by NPower staff as part of our selection process. We will notify you of the final decision date when you will hear from us.
- Join the class-online: Once admitted, get ready to gain the technical skills and experience you will need to launch your IT career.
- Get to Work: Upon graduation, we will help you land a fulltime job in technology as the first step toward your plan for a successful future.
Location: United State
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should visit: https://www.npower.org/apply/program-application
for more info visit: https://www.npower.org/apply