For those of you who've been using the NIMC slip and awaiting the plastic one for 10 years now, you can now download the NIMC mobile app at play store, access your original National ID with photo and print it whether on paper or plastic to yourself.
How To get National ID Card With NIMC Mobile App:
Android NIMC Mobile App
1. Click here to Install the NIMC mobile app on Google Play Store (Android)
2. Enter your correct details and hit the button on the far right.
3. Read the attestation and hit "I Agree"
4. Input pin number of your choice twice and click save.
You will see your information from this page and also download your National ID card.
iOS NIMC Mobile App Version:
For those using iOS devices, you can simply download the iOS version of the app. Click here to download (iOS Version)
How to retrieve forgotten NIN
If you have Forgotten your NIN? Don't remember where you kept your NIN slip? Not to worry, NIMC’s USSD service enables you to retrieve your NIN conveniently using your mobile phone.
To use this service, simply go through the following steps:
- dial *346#
- from the options displayed, select “NIN Retrieval", by typing in ‘1’, if you are using the same phone number you enrolled with for your NIN
- follow the steps displayed on your screen and provide the required inputs
- note that using this service attracts an N20 (twenty naira) fee-only (deducted from your phone credit balance).