As part of ITF given mandate, they have design and implement various training programmes at different venues. Please Navigate through their website and download their training Brochure for detail information about their programmes.
Below are the Industrial Training Fund Upcoming Training Programmes For the months of September And October 2020:
- 28 - 30 September, 2020 -EFFECTIVE OFFICE SKILLS FOR ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT STAFF
- 21 - 22 October, 2020 -REIMBURSEMENT SEMINAR
- 28 - 30 September, 2020 - SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT WORKSHOP
- 13 - 15 October, 2020 - WORKSHOP ON INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT
- 6 - 8 October, 2020 - AlR-CONDITIONING AND REFRIGERATION MAINTENANCE WORKSHOP
- 21 - 23 October, 2020 - CRIME PREVENTION & SECURITY MANAGEMENT WORKSHOP
- 5 - 9 October, 2020 - INTRODUCTION TO COMPUTER-AIDED DESIGN (CAD) WORSKHOP
Established in 1971, the Industrial Training Fund has operated consistently and painstakingly within the context of its enabling laws Decree 47 of 1971 as Amended in the 2011 ITF ACT. The objective for which the Fund was established has been pursued vigorously and efficaciously. In the four decades of its existence, the ITF has not only raised training consciousness in the economy, but has also helped in generating a corps of skilled indigenous manpower which has been manning and managing various sectors of the national economy.
Visit: https://www.itf.gov.ng/programmes.php to enroll.