The Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) is inviting interested applicants to apply for its Graduate Analyst Programme (GAP). The programme is designed to build global talents and raise a new generation of leaders for the organization and the nation at large. The GAP is a composite 2-year long programme covering classroom sessions and on-the-job training that offers an unparalleled opportunity to fresh graduates seeking to gain firsthand experience and competence in Asset and Portfolio Management.
Job Title: The Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Analyst Programme (GAP)
Employer Name Title: Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Finance
Job Sector: Financial Services
- Are you young, driven, ambitious, and looking for a platform that will enhance the development of your potentials? Then, this is an exciting opportunity for you!! The Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) seeks to recruit exceptional, highly motivated, and energetic talents who can make a difference to the NSIA’s business objectives.
- Driven by its professionalism and strong corporate governance ethics, the Authority adopts global leading practices in its operational systems, processes, and procedures, and has assembled an exceptional team, with a broad diversity in educational and professional experiences, who share a common passion to deliver exceptional results.
- As part of the Authority’s contribution towards nation building and in furtherance of its desire to develop human capacity, the "NSIA" desires to recruit intelligent and young graduates through its Graduate Analyst Programme (GAP).
Job Requirements/ eligibility Criteria:
a) A Bachelor’s and/or Master's degree from a reputable university with a minimum of Second Class Upper (2:1) grade in any discipline.
b) Maximum age of 24 years for applicants with a first degree and 26 years for applicants with a second degree.
c) Completion of NYSC at the time of application.
d) Applicants must be Nigerians
In addition, candidates should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal and written)
- Appreciable understanding of the NSIA’s mandate
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- High level of pro-activity and ability to follow through on assigned tasks.
Application Instructions and Information
Interested applicants should:
1. Visit the HCP online application portal http://recruitment.hcp-ng.com
2. Read and follow the instructions contained therein in order to complete the on-line application form.
3. Complete the application form by providing the following information:
- Functional email addresses and valid GSM number(s) through which they can be reached during the selection exercise.
- Bio-data and educational details.
- Certificate or proof of NYSC completion
All applications must be received not later than Friday, 13 November 2020.
Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence.