The Ministry of Foreign Affairs wishes to inform qualified Nigerians of vacancies in the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Specialized Agencies and Institutions.
The avaiIable positions and deadlines are as follows:
1) ECOWAS Commission:
- Principal Programme Officer, System Management and Planning
- Programme Officer, Agribusiness and Value Chains Development
- Programme Officer, ECOWAS Agriculture Information System
- Programme Officer, Aquaculture Development
- Programme Officer, Food Security and Nutrition
- Programme Officer, Livestock Development Pastoralism and Transhumance
- Programme Officer, Marine and Continental Fisheries Development
Application Deadline: 10th November 2020
2) ECOWAS Regional Electricity Regulatory Authority (ERERA):
- Chairman, ERERA
Application Deadline: 10th November, 2020
3) ECOWAS Parliament:
- Principal Officer, General Administration & Conference
- Principal Officer, Communication
- Principal Officer, Human Resources
- Principal Accountant, Finance
- Principal Program Officer, Infrastructure
- Principal Officer, Language Services
- Principal Officer, Library, Documentation and Research
- Principal Officer, Prmocol
Deadline: 31st October, 2020
Method of Application:
All applications should be made via website, available at: https://www.ecowas.int/current-carreers
Applicants are kindly requested to apply as follows:
a) Download the application form by clicking on the link in parentheses (JOB APPLICATION FORM) and fill it out correctly
b) Attach a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a motivation letter
c) Send all the above mentioned documents to the related e-mail addresses for each of the available positions.
d) Potential candidates must be under 50 years of age. Female applications are encouraged.
Interested persons should visit www.ecowas.int for more details on job description and specification and required qualifications.
Spokesperson, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abuja