The general public is hereby informed that WAEC has concluded arrangement with NIPOST for the delivery of certificates to candidates who have written WAEC Exams and are yet to collect their certificates.
Such candidates are advised to apply for their certificates in writing to WAEC who will then issue and give to NIPOST to deliver at the candidate's place of choice. It should be noted that delivery address should be clear and valid.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONFIRMATION OF RESULT
1. Letter of Attestation: to be written on a letter headed paper, stamped and signed by a clergyman, or imam, or a court of law.
2. Sworn affidavit: a court of law.
3. A photocopy of result print out from WAEC website
4. N25, 000.00 (overseas) excluding postage
5. Approved courier services: prices depends on destination.