The Kaduna State Scholarship and Loans Board have the mandate To identify, select and empower qualified citizens of Kaduna State to meet the current and future manpower requirements of the State while remaining globally competitive.
Furthermore, the Kaduna State Government is particular about ensuring that hardworking and indigent students (poor and needy) have equal access to quality education as a leveler to prosperity.
Application is hereby invited in the Bursary categories listed below:
- A minimum CGPA of 2.0 of 5.0 or 1.6 of 4.0
- Must be a student who has at least one more semester at the time of disbursement
- Must not be a spill-over student.
- Masters students who have spent more than 2 years or Ph.D. students who have spent more than 4 years need not apply.
- All students who are currently in 100 levels, ND1 or HND1 should apply despite that they do not have any result yet. They should select 2.0 or 5.0 and 1.6 for 4.0
How to apply:
Interested students should apply below! Note: You will have to login or signup at https://kdsg-scholarship.com/login to be able to apply for any of the categories mentioned above.
Successful candidates should see this as a great leveler that will improve the economic wellbeing of themselves and their families upon graduation. The State also sees this as an opportunity to encourage hard work, serve as an incentive to improve student performance in school, and build the human capacity of Kaduna State to be the best in Africa and one of the best in the World. We invite you on board!