As the 500,000 exited Npower volunteers are still expecting a positive response from the Federal Government concerning a favorable exit package, we have compiled five things you should know about Nexit Loan before the disbursement commence. Read also Today's latest Npower news
Five Things To Know About Nexit Loan
Below are some things to know about Nexit Loan:
1) The Nexit loan Is not a Palliative nor a Grant, It Is a Loan.
2) Over 500,000 volunteers will be empowered with Nexit soft loans needed to pursue their businesses, said Sadiya Umar Farouq.
3) The Nexit Loan is a partnership between the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs and CBN to empower the Exited Npower batches A and B Volunteers.
4) Fund has been budgeted and in due time, each volunteer will get a minimum of 300,000 depending on the business a volunteer would present, Sadiya Umar Farouq said. Read also Is 300K Nexit Loan Feasible - What We Know
5) The Nexit loan Disbursement will start soon! Volunteers who are yet to register at the nexit Portal should do so before the portal closes.
The Honourable Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Sadiya Umar Farouq was Recently interviewed on Channel tv and she reassured the 500,000 exited Npower volunteers of the Federal Government's commitment to giving them a reasonable exit package. Read also 3 Things To Do While Waiting For Nexit Loan Disbursement