Polaris Bank was established by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 21, 2018 to offer commercial banking services to the Nigerian public. The bank commenced services on the same day, having purchased the assets and assumed certain liabilities of the defunct Skye Bank.
At Polaris Bank we pride ourselves as be ng an employer of choice. We offer a competitive work environment and attractive compensation & incentives that enable our employees meet their career aspirations.
We are in search of passionate, result-oriented candidates willing to work across our 300 plus branches within Nigeria to build a banking career.
Application is invited to fill the following position:
Job Title: Polaris Bank Entry Level Recruitment 2021
Job Location: Nigeria
a) Are You Ready To Define Yourself?
b) Are you result-oriented, smart, innovative and customer-centric?
c) Do you have the right attitude to thrive in a highly motivated work environment? If yes, then you can become a part of Polaris Bank family!
- A university degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower of HND (Distinction) from an accredited Institution
- Completed the mandatory NYSC Scheme and awarded a certicate
- 25years or younger by December 31, 2021 (National Population Commission Birth Certificate required Declaration of age not acceptable)
- Minimum of five (5) credits Including Mathematics and English in O'levels (WAEC/NECO) in not more than one (1) sitting
- Willing and ready to work in any part of the country.
How to apply:
lf you satisfy ALL the criteria, Logon to Polaris Careers at: https //polarisbankcareers.ng and Fillin your details via the careers portal.
Application closes Friday, February 26,2021.
Test date is Saturday, March 06, 2021.
Please note: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.